The Terrell Independent School District, in partnership with the Terrell Share Center, the Terrell Chamber of Commerce, the City of Terrell and many local churches, is hosting the 4th annual Citywide Back-to-School Fair on Thursday, August 9 from 5:00-8:00 P.M. at the TISD ExCEL, and your business/organization has been invited to attend.
Please complete the following form no later than Friday, July 27 if your business/organization wishes to reserve a space in our vendor area.
Please read the following important details regarding vendor spaces:
1. The cost of a vendor booth is $200*. One hundred percent of this fee will be contributed to our Adopt a Classroom project, which provides a Walmart gift card to each teacher to purchase classroom school supplies. Your business or organization will be recognized as a donor with a door tag above the classroom you adopt.
2. Vendor spaces are reserved on a first come, first served basis. Your spot is only reserved when you have completed and submitted this form as well as sent payment for your booth. Payment is due on August 1, 2018.
3. Booth spaces will include a 6-foot table and 2 chairs. You must provide your own tablecloth if you wish to have one. Due to facility limitations, we cannot provide electricity to any of our vendors.
4. Vendors must be set up no later than 4:15 p.m. on the day of the event. Every year, thousands of students and parents attend this event, and once the doors open at 5:00 p.m. we want everything to be ready to go to best serve our guests.
5. Vendors must remain set up for the entirety of the event. The event will end promptly at 8:00 p.m. We ask that our vendors remain set up so that all families have an opportunity to visit with your business or organization.
6. We are asking that in order to participate, all vendors provide either a service or small freebies/giveaways such as a personal hygiene or school supply item. Larger giveaways are permitted, but drawings will need to be administered by your team. Please refrain from passing out gum.
7. Check payment for booth spaces can be made out to Citywide Back-to-School Fair and sent or dropped off at the Terrell Share Center located at 103 Jones Street or the TISD Administration Building located at 700 N. Catherine Street.
If you have any questions regarding a vendor booth space or donations to our Adopt a Classroom, please contact Olivia Rice at email@example.com.
*If you are a non-profit organization, this fee will be waived unless you would still like to adopt a classroom.